Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Funny Stuff

So, I was going through some old writing stuff the other day and I found a sheet of paper where I had written some resident quotes down that had cracked me up.

***

"Mrs. A! you have to open your eyes so I can put your eye drops in!" (Mrs. A is stone deaf and doesn't wear her hearing aids, so I have to yell in her ear.)

"Well," she said, "I thought, 'these aren't working very well'."

***

"I'll take these pills and they'll take away my aches and pains so I can go to sleep," Mrs. B said, holding up the Tylenol I had just given her.

"I'll take some pills and they'll take away my aches and pains so I can get some more aches and pains," said her roommate, Mrs. C.

***

As I was trying to get Mrs. D to wake up enough to let me take her blood pressure, Mrs. E asked "So, do you like working with people like her or is it easier when they have a little life in them?"

No comments: