Tuesday, June 24, 2008

I don't even know where to start

I think I might have PMS.

Assuming I make it to old age, I hope that my son lets me do what I want as long as I'm not endangering anyone else. So many of these kids want to control what their parents do. What is this? Revenge for when the kids were teenagers and their parents were trying to raise them right?

I have a resident whose daughter doesn't want her to smoke. I'm not allowed to take her out into the courtyard, because she might see someone smoking and want one. So yesterday, I take her outside out front and sit with her for 20 minutes, because I can't leave here there since it's not fenced in.

So, who drives up, but someone smoking a cigarette? Now she's thinking about wanting to smoke and I am probably going to get an earful from someone about it.

I say, let them smoke if they want to smoke. Jeez, at 85, don't you think they should be able to have a damn cigarette if they want one? Or a shot of whiskey? I'm not talking about anything illegal. I'm talking about enjoying what few years they have left.

Rawr!

No comments: