Wednesday, November 3, 2010

More on staying healthy

So, since I've HAD to go see my doctor several times recently, she bullied me into getting a mammogram and a pap smear. So yesterday, that's what I did.

To all those women out there who have told me horror stories about their breasts being nearly torn asunder and their nipples almost popping off, allow me to now roll my eyes in your direction.

Jeez.

Either all of those women are serious wimps or they had the worst techs in the world handling them. I go through more pain with my migraines every month, and for longer periods of time, than I dealt with yesterday. If every medical test I ever had to have done was that easy, I'd probably go to the doctor more often.

OK. So that's a big, fat lie. But it's a nice thought.

Anyway. Go and get your mammogram done. It's not fun, but I promise, it's not as bad as everyone says it is.

No comments: