Sunday, August 3, 2008

Phew. Made it.

Well, I made it through the month of July with only four days off. I had two days off in a row and then was back at it yesterday.

Surprisingly, I'm not really sore this morning. Usually after a couple days off, that first night of work makes me all crunchy the next morning.

Bunches of stuff on my mind. I am going to make myself a list since I can't ever seem to remember any of it when I sit down to blog.

A few of them:
Do Not Resuscitate v/s Do Not Treat
The Dying Person's Bill of Rights
Some nurses need to take customer service training

Random thought to end this post:

Dear God,
I've been really good today. I haven't sworn, lost my temper, had a beer or eaten too much. But in a few minutes, I'm going to get out of bed and then I'm really gonna need your help.

No comments: